Data Scientist (m/f/d), location Darmstadt
We are convinced that artificial intelligence (AI), neural networks and machine learning will play an ever-increasing, crucial role in the automation of accounting processes. Using these new technologies, we are building the most intelligent accounting software on the market. Along with you, we do not only want to develop these solutions for our users, but also perform fundamental research in the field of AI. Are you interested in conducting applied research in cooperation with the TU Darmstadt? Then join us.
- As the lead/senior data scientist, you will actively participate in establishing our new competence center AI near the TU Darmstadt and help establish and expand the on-site team.
- Using mostly quantitative and highly structured data, you will create new models and model architectures for predicting sequences, classifications and anomalies.
- Your responsibilities include incremental development of demonstrable service prototypes, with assistance of your fellow full-stack developers and frontend engineers.
- You will advise our development department in Bielefeld regarding scientific topics outside the AI competence center (e.g. possible solutions, use cases, recommended model architectures, etc.).
- In order to stay up to date you will follow and read academic publications in the area of computer science, focusing on topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, computational linguistics, data structures and algorithms.
- You will publish relevant research results and visit academic conferences.
- You have completed your Master’s/Ph.D. in information technology or in a related field of study, with special emphasis on machine learning/ deep learning. Additionally, you have work experience, solving problems in an enterprise scenario.
- You are very experienced in working with artificial neural networks and their numerous architectures, especially variations of RNNs, CNNs and their learning methods (RL, GAN, Transfer Learning).
- Ideally, you have already worked with advanced network architectures such as transformers or hierarchical attention networks and have gained knowledge about various embedding methods.
- You are accustomed to programming in Python and Java. Familiarity with C++ and C# are advantageous.
- You are curious and enjoy experimenting with existing implementations, in order to better understand new methods and gather experience.
- German written and verbal communication skills are advantageous.
- A secure, permanent job in a long-standing, successful and growth-oriented software company with a positive start up-mentality where agile software development is the reality and not just another buzzword.
- Active participation, good teamwork, flexible hours and an independent working environment.
- The unique possibility of building something completely new, while conducting scientific research.
- Perfect office location, close to public transport at the Darmstadt main train station and charging stations for eBikes and eCars just outside the door.
- Modern office equipment with fully-electrical, height-adjustable desks and really good coffee 😊
- Development of a technologically and functionally best-of-breed product, which generates significantly above average customer satisfaction, having a long-term Net Promoter Score greater than 40%.
- A job with a socially responsible company. We invest in good ideas and foster the education of young people.
Send your application documents via e-mail with your salary requirements and date of availability to
Head of Human Resources
phone: 0521 94260 307
We look forward to getting to know you.
Schick uns einen Link zu Deinem Profil
Gerne kannst Du uns für den ersten Eindruck direkt einen Link zu Deinem Profil auf XING, Linkedin oder Stackoverflow schicken.